- 1 The Best Turf Builder Spreader of 2022
- 1.1 How Do You Buy The Best Turf Builder Spreader?
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Turf Builder Spreader of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,705 Reviews Scanned
Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader – Holds Up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Lawn Product
- Use the Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader to apply Scotts lawn care products
- Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with a fold-down handle for easy storage
- Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology keeps lawn product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks
- Features redesigned hopper and agitator for smoother product funneling and consistent coverage
- Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts lawn product, including grass seed and fertilizer – ideal for treating smaller areas
Scotts Turf Builder Edgeguard Mini Broadcast Spreader
- Features Scotts exclusive edge guard technology
- Designed to ensure superior results when used with Scotts lawn food
- Holds up to 5, 000 sq. Ft Of Scotts lawn product, including grass seed, fertilizer, salt and ice melt
- Calibrated for your convenience
- Simply attach the wheels, and it’s ready to use
Chapin International 80LB Residential Turf Spreader, 80 lb, Red
- Adjustable metal slide gate with zinc agitator
- Powder coated steel frame
- Side baffle for directional control of spread
- Comes with 2 Year Warranty
- u-shaped handle for easy operation
Scotts Turf Builder Southern Lawn Food F, 14.06 lb. – Florida Lawn Fertilizer – Protect Against Heat and Drought, Feeds for Up to 3 Months, Apply to Any Grass Type – Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Lawn fertilizer formulated for Florida lawns to feed and strengthen your lawn and protect against heat and drought
- Feeds for up to 3 months
- Apply to any grass type to build strong, deep grass roots
- Won’t burn lawn guaranteed!
- Available in Florida only
The Andersons Yard Star Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader
- ACCURACY – 3-hole drop shut-off system and adjustable drop rate ensures an even spread pattern and accurate application
- EFFICIENCY – 50-lb. hopper capacity and 175-lb. load-bearing capacity allow for the rapid application of fertilizer, seed, and salt
- COMFORT – 2-position, height-adjustable ergonomic handle for comfortable applications by operators of all heights
- CONSTRUCTION – 13″ pneumatic tires and wide-set frame provide even weight distribution and all-terrain control
- COMPATIBILITY – Hopper cover and fertilizer/seed/salt compatibility allow for year-round, all-weather usage
Scotts Whirl Hand-Powered Spreader
- Perfect handheld spreader for small yards
- Great for year-round use to weed, seed, fertilize, and apply ice melt
- Engineered for smooth, even coverage
- Adjustable arm support helps provide maximum comfort
- Holds up to 1,500 sq ft of Scotts lawn products
Spartan Shield and Sword Standard Brown
- Size: Standard
- Molded shield w/ adjustable cloth straps on back
- Gray sword w/ gold painted handle
- Sword fits inside shield when not being used to pummel your enemies
- Shield diameter: 12″
Titan Attachments Broadcast Spreader 50 lb. Drum 3 Positions Fertilizer Yard
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: If you’re looking for a professional quality spreader for your garden, this broadcast spreader from Titan is a must have. This versatile tool will keep your property looking great.
- DURABLE LAWN EQUIPMENT: Unlike many seeders, the Titan spreader is easy to use and wont require constant repairs. This roller tool is one of the best options on the market for quick and easy operation that you can depend on season after season. All Titan tools are built with rugged materials made to last.
- LARGE CAPACITY DRUM: Constant refills while spreading can disrupt your rhythm and prolong the process. That’s why the Titan broadcast spreader bucket holds up to 50 lbs. With our spreader, giving your grass the nutrients it needs couldn’t be easier.
- QUALITY AXLE & TIRES: Like all Titan products, the difference is in the details. Work like a master gardener with this rugged machine. The axle and tires on our broadcast spreader are made with quality materials that won’t break down over time. It’s the best tool for reliable and dependable garden treatments. Our spreader features 3 flow settings.
- GREAT FOR MANY TERRAINS: Our broadcast spreader is efficient and effective on a wide variety of terrains. Its easy to maneuver around trees, roots, and brambles. It also runs smoothly on turf or sod without damaging grass. Treat your lawn with a professional Titan broadcast spreader today.
Boss Buck 80 lb. Capacity Seeder/Spreader, Green, One Sze
- Spread feed, seed, salt & fertilizer in a directional path
- Our ATV seeders/spreaders can do multiple jobs!
- UV stabilized rubber latch 4-Prong Tail Light Adapter Included
- Wireless Receiver
- Sport type: Hunting
Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it’s the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.6-lb. bag seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
Chapin International 8303C Chapin Professional SureSpread Spreader, 100 Lb. Capacity, 1, Red
- Contractor Series
- Turf Spreader
- 100 LB Capacity Hopper
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- T-Handle With Rubber Grips
Scotts Turf Builder Thick’R Lawn Tall Fescue Mix – 40 Lb. | Combination Seed, Fertilizer & Soil Improver | Get Up To A 50% Thicker Lawn | Fill Lawn Gaps & Enhance Root Development | 30075
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver
- Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf
- Soil improver for enhanced root development
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader (subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of the lawn)
Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action – Combination Weed Killer, Fire Ant Preventer, and Fertilizer, 26.64 lbs., 8,000 sq. ft.
- Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action is three-in-one formula for Southern grasses that kills dollarweed and clover, prevents and kills fire ants, and feeds your lawn
- Kills listed lawn weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed, and henbit
- Prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months; also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks
- Feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought; for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Carpetgrass
- Apply to lawn with a Scotts spreader, then water in immediately; apply when grass and weeds are actively growing; 26.64 lb. bag treats 8,000 sq. ft.
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3; Covers up to 5,000 Sq. Ft., Fertilizer, 14.29 lbs.
- Up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control (vs. previous formula)
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed
- Weedgrip Technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don’t
- Scotts most powerful weed and feed
- Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds
SaltDogg SHPE1000X Electric Poly Hopper Spreader w/Extended Chute, 1.0 Cubic Yard, Black
- Electric Poly Hopper Spreader With Extended Chute: This 1 cubic yard poly hopper spreader with double-wall construction fits a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton pickup truck with a minimum 6 foot bed and handles bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix
- Stand Up To Winter: The 14 inch poly spinner casts material up to 30 feet and the spreader has an auger auto reverse functionality helps clear jammed material; Vibrator, top screen, tarp, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included
- Electric Power: 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors makes for a quieter operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing; Forklift slots for ease of loading and in-cab controller for operation
- We Do Things The Right Way: We design products like we we’re building them for ourselves, because we are; Our teams are staffed with engineers and experts who know how to make a product exceptional
- Durable and Dependable: Founded in 1946, Buyers Products has become a leader in the truck equipment industry though our commitment to customer care, innovation, and value across our range of products
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, 7.lb. – Full Sun and Light Shade – Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control – Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft.
- Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance
- 4 in 1 WaterSmart PLUS Coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease
- Includes Scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth
- Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas
- Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft
Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won’t affect product performance
- For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns
Spyker P70-12010 Commercial Drop Spreader, Black
- Spyker P70-12010 Commercial Drop Spreader
- 120 lb. hopper capacity
- Powder coated steel frame
- 36″ spread width
- 13″ x 5″ wheels
Yard Tuff AS-80LT12 Lawn Tractor Spreader, 12-Volt
- Spread seed and fertilizer easily with the 12-volt Lawn Tractor Spreader from Yard Tuff
- Has a capacity of 80 lbs., allowing you to efficiently take care of your spreading needs
- Mounts to nearly any lawn and garden tractor through hitch pin hole
- Convenient for the user with the wiring harness and on/off switch
- Includes mounting hardware, rain cover, and even a rate worksheet to help you determine the spread rates; 1 year limited Manufacturer’s warranty
Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action – Weed Killer & Preventer, Lawn Fertilizer, Prevents Crabgrass, Kills Dandelion, Clover, Chickweed & More, Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft., 20 lb
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, including dandelion, clover, dollarweed, ground ivy, chickweed, plantain, henbit, and english daisy
- Prevents crabgrass for 4 months (will not kill existing crabgrass); prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn
- For use on Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, and Zosyiagrass
- Apply to a wet lawn with a Scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; a 20 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Last update on 2022-11-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Turf Builder Spreader?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Turf Builder Spreader? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Turf Builder Spreader, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Turf Builder Spreader available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Turf Builder Spreader that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Turf Builder Spreader?
- What benefits are there with buying an Turf Builder Spreader?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Turf Builder Spreader?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Turf Builder Spreader, much less the best one?
- Which Turf Builder Spreader are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Turf Builder Spreader?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Turf Builder Spreader, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Turf Builder Spreader, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Turf Builder Spreader. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Turf Builder Spreader buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Turf Builder Spreader currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Turf Builder Spreader has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Turf Builder Spreader?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Turf Builder Spreader.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Turf Builder Spreader objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Turf Builder Spreader.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Turf Builder Spreader, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Turf Builder Spreader is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Turf Builder Spreader information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Turf Builder Spreader is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What kind of spreader does Scotts Turf Builder use?
A: Spread product efficiently and effectively with Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader. Equipped with Scotts® exclusive EdgeGuard® Technology, you can trust that the product you spread will be spread accurately.
Q: Why do you need a spreader on a lawn?
A: Spreaders provide uniform coverage of granular products year-round. Without one, you may end up with an uneven application of fertilizer or control products that can result in an uneven feeding and weed, disease or insect control.
Q: How can I get help with my Scotts spreader?
A: Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center. EdgeGuard blocks off the right side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawns areas.
Q: When to use Scotts edgeguard DLX broadcast spreader?
A: Use the Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader to apply grass seed and fertilizer in spring, summer or fall. The large hopper holds up to 15,000 sq. ft. of Scotts Lawn Care Products and is delivered ready to use and pre-calibrated; no assembly required